Located at 536 Gold Run Road in the old mining camp once known as Salina. It was settled in 1874 by prospectors from Salina, Kansas. This building is on the National Register of Historic Places and is preserved by the local residents (population ca. 60) as the Salina Community Association, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Mailing address: SCA, c/o Marti Anderson, 175 Gold Run Road, Boulder, CO 80302.